Over 25.000 tasting notes

One of Norway's largest wine tasting note archives, containing more than 25.000 tasting notes. All tasted by one taster, not a panel, so Norway's most consistent archive as well. To find tasting notes? Search; mywinesandmore "wine name" on google, to find all notes from one property.

Thursday 22 November 2012

Do you like Beaujolais?

I have my issues with Beaujolais, they are to simple, to fruity, lacks structure, and some even smells of sweaty socks. They are boring, to light, lacks complexity. As you have figured out, I'm not a fan. I don't queue up on that Nowember night to get some. But I have tasted one that I enjoyed. Lapierre's Morgon a few years back. And a few days ago, another one turned up.

2010 Foillard Morgon Côte du Py:
Pale pinkish red. Wild strawberries and a whiff of licorice nose. Fresh acidity, few and ripe tannins, elegant and rounded, good length. 87

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.