Over 25.000 tasting notes

One of Norway's largest wine tasting note archives, containing more than 25.000 tasting notes. All tasted by one taster, not a panel, so Norway's most consistent archive as well. To find tasting notes? Search; mywinesandmore "wine name" on google, to find all notes from one property.

Tuesday 9 November 2010

My twin Petrus


1979 Château Petrus;
It is special to have your own vintage of Petrus in front of you, and even better in the glass. A level fill, ruby with garnet rim. Tobacco, anis, floral and elegant, violets, tobacco, refined. Superb mouthfeel, what a balance and elegance, finally! Fresh acidity, tannins more or less gone, seductive, just a bit short. 90

2 comments:

  1. Christer,

    This begs the question: "Is the wine aging better than you are?" ;-)

    Cheers the nice tasting note!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Joseph, I do not know if I'm seductive, but I am a bit short, so maybe:)

    But hopefully I'm not at my hight of my life just yet, and I think the wine is.....

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.