Over 25.000 tasting notes

One of Norway's largest wine tasting note archives, containing more than 25.000 tasting notes. All tasted by one taster, not a panel, so Norway's most consistent archive as well. To find tasting notes? Search; mywinesandmore "wine name" on google, to find all notes from one property.

Tuesday 23 November 2010

04 Château Lafite Rothschild

2004 Château Lafite Rothschild;
Ruby. Cedar, tobacco, so complex and elegant, coffee, leather, blackcurrants, red bell peppers. Such elegant texture, mouthwatering acidity, ripe and quite high of ripe tannins, perfect balance, such an aftertaste, very long and very impressive. Way too young, and still so seductive, pure and fragrant. Fantastic. 95

Even if the prizes are soaring beyond reach, I have never been more lucky. I have never tasted as many Lafite's as I have the last year, and I have also been lucky enough to visit them this summer. I hope the luck will continue, as Lafite has left the prizerange when it is plausible for a bottle to find a way into my cellar. The wines are fantastic endeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.